Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Objective League Squads Evaluations
<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Alpha Reunited
</span></b></i>

Currently leading the the table and are more and more looking like a strong contender. I've seen Baron 3 improving a lot lately in the pracs and soon they will have a pretty hard time deciding on starters and substitutes with such a strong bench. Hopefully they can keep everyone happy.

This weeks line-up: Bargeld, Baron 1,Baron 3 and Nudist

Player to watch: Baron 3

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Asses
</span></b></i>

Choked big time in their season opener. I wouldn't say it was a let down since it was pretty much expected from Team Golden Rust. Letting Sika play was a big mistake, being a lagged damage eater might work in a lol-practice but if you want to mount some sort of offense and have aspirations to be successful in league I suggest fielding someone who owns and possesses a forward arrow key.

This weeks line-up: Three, Mop, Ozn,Devlop

Super-sub: Seven

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Back-rrow
</span></b></i>

Was a disgrace to watch their lob-fest of a game against SFE. Even though they did an 11th hour stack-signing of Plareplane (Will soon leave for a better team) who carried the team heavily, still they barely managed to pull out a victory before full time.

This weeks starters: Plareplane, el father, fedu, 1 random scrub

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">F***T**Nguyens
</span></b></i>

Managed to squeeze through a debacle with some lucky bounces, all blessed by the spirit of the olympus. This was probably the last grasp and we won't  be seeing nguyens on any form of high competitive level in the future.

This weeks starters: Aquitas, crescendo,hib and DarkDenise the goth chic.

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Intrisistisic
</span></b></i>

Lots of pressure, bad nerves and high pride is what have been significant for this team so far. They have heaps of active and practicing team members, still they can't manage to field a decent team. That's not a coincidence, it's because the pussy-level is roof-breakingly high and half the team being scared the chicken shit out of letting their suckage be exposed, simply because there aren't enough pilots to hide behind and carry their sorry skill-less asses. 

Player to watch: Thor, if you want a laugh. 

Line-up for the week: curt,thor,pryde,savage 

Pole of shame: ivf - pretending to be afk when match starts

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">LLamazeros
</span></b></i>

"The day Llamas gets rid of their match-nerves and stops choking of fatigue they will start doing much better in league. Always a dark horse in the ladder."

Sucked it up once again when they had their first game of the season in the bag. I highly suggest they start exercising some high-stamina sport like running or long hard bicycle tours to solve their problems. The backyard fagsetball they are currently occupying their time with is simply not cutting it.

Best line-up:Voodoo, Psyanide, PP, Street.

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Port Ddrinkers
</span></b></i>

These scrubs unfortunately haven't had the chance to show their awfulness just yet, we have to wait until round two to laugh at them.

Line-up for the week: THC, seriel killah, harmtheft and uhh plut.

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">StarFury EXtreme
</span></b></i>

Decided to go for a less then optimal line-up and thus gave away a sure win against a bottom-dwelling squad. Most likely to secure a good tactical position into the aml-playoffs.

Best line-up: Something Clutch, shikaa, ufotable, Medicus.

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">The Dorks
</span></b></i>

Got a fluke win on Llames. not much interesting to see or say here. lets see what next game brings.

Line-up for the week: swampthong, makron,damonkk, motorschlep

Supersub: nadai

Dork horse: Benji

Messages In This Thread
Objective League Squads Evaluations - 7th - 10-21-2013, 12:39 AM
Objective League Squads Evaluations - ShadowRun - 10-21-2013, 02:29 PM