Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An idea for a new kind of game play concerning Repels.
Offensive repping takes more skill than what the majority of bad and mediocre players do, and that's spray and pray. If you want to follow this logic stream where offensive reps and PB thors take no skill, you might as well lobby for a function that requires you press ctrl each time you want to shoot a bullet as opposed to holding it down. By the time you're at the end of this slippery slope, you're stuck in a duelbox with no mines and toys, and instead of a 4v4 you're 1v1 1v1 1v1 1v1.

The bottomline is if more people could PB thor win, and offensive rep effectively, they'd be doing it. When I see someone offensive rep effectively, more times than not, it is by a top tier player. I rarely see someone below this tier able to do it in a 4v4 match with positive results. Same thing with PB thors - I notice only exceptional players able to pull this off consistently. Once you've seen how either of these are done, and know how they're executed, they're easier to avoid. Taking these things out, just like Street said, just takes away more strategy from the game.

Messages In This Thread
An idea for a new kind of game play concerning Repels. - develop - 03-24-2014, 10:15 PM