Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League Schedule Question
Quote:<div>
I guess there is an assumption that if scheduling was left up to captains then it would never get done. Additionally, a mod has to load the bot with the game before it can be played - so a mod would need to be available at the time of the game. I believe this is why the games only take place during 3pm and 4pm...so it's easier to manage.

Most of the shortcomings we have from a league management perspective stems from the website and bots' lack of features. That compounded with Caerbannog's significant decrease in activity is causing these types of issues. Yes, Caerbannog waiting until the last minute to post match times is a problem. We're all older now and have life obligations that don't enable us the luxury of blocking off several hours of our Sunday because we don't know match times early enough to plan.

</div>

Wow. Having the ability to schedule our own games would make me so happy.

Plutorus is a mod if I am not mistaken, and he is on pretty much everyday. Could he be given the power to load the game bot for games scheduled in the week? 

It just makes sense. Many of us are in our 30s now... If we can't be trusted to schedule our own games, I don't know how any of us can be relied on to provide for ourselves and our families. We're not 15 any-more. We don't need baby sitters.

Messages In This Thread
League Schedule Question - Micloren - 05-27-2014, 05:57 PM
League Schedule Question - Ozn - 05-27-2014, 06:14 PM
League Schedule Question - mindriot - 05-27-2014, 07:51 PM
League Schedule Question - 7th - 05-28-2014, 01:41 AM
League Schedule Question - mindriot - 05-28-2014, 05:21 PM
League Schedule Question - Caerbannog - 05-29-2014, 08:27 AM
League Schedule Question - Nude For Satan - 07-25-2014, 08:21 AM