Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We can revitalize this game with good marketing.
It's not easy to join the zone. I thought it was easy to download the game, install it, and play a prac or two. I found out Chaos/4v4 was not in the default zone list, and downloading zones didn't provide any help. After some googling I found out this board, and found out the post "SSCX Chaos/League Zone is BACK UP", finally I thought. I entered the sscentral.sscuservers.net and downloaded zones. It showed 10 people on the download zone list. Click OK and it shows 0. I entered Trench Wars in despair, downloaded their map, and asked for help. Where do I find chaos or 4v4 zone? There were two people being helpful, another gave me his directory server address list, and another said there's thousands of players on secret server. It was helpful and funny, and gave me hope to connect the server I was looking for. Unfortunately it was the almost same server address list I already tried.

I'm not sure what's happening. Either I haven't found out the right server yet, or I'm somehow banned to even see the player count.

Anyway I can relate to the topic of hard to attract players to the zone.

PS. Can anyone help me, I can only play a prac today or sunday.Smile

Messages In This Thread
We can revitalize this game with good marketing. - Death Artist - 07-11-2014, 11:51 PM