Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We can revitalize this game with good marketing.
Quote:<div>
The issue is that there's so many facets to the overall problem that it's difficult to pin them all down and make a change.

One of the major problems is that this game is largely political behind the scenes. I have put in a strong level of effort with other individuals to do things like create a better website, a new SVS-settings zone that's easy to foster growth for newbies, etc and it's all been met with resistance. The guys in charge or involved in trench wars 

</div>

Low-population has hit all zones. Trench Wars is no different. In TW,  though, people have put (and are doing it) some effort into bridging the gap between the good and the bad, thus making them more interested in the more competitive aspect of the zone and involved in "leagues".

in my opinion chaos/4v4 zone are doing a poor job at this. it's too easy to run in pub, many pracs are filled with stack-teams and "veterans". so newer player teams are easily overrun. my point is: the current 4v4 prac arenas are too hard for newbies and I would like some input if iit is possible to include elim-style arenas or something similar.where newbies like I, and other tw players could prac while waiting in queue.

ps. i'm better than vt

<span style="color:rgb(154,154,154);font-family:Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(22,22,22);">Stupid trench wars shitzone once again and dumbass kids playing it. -vt</span>

Messages In This Thread
We can revitalize this game with good marketing. - #TWMASTERZONE - 07-12-2014, 04:27 AM