Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season 42 Round 10 match videos`
(03-26-2018, 01:42 AM)Gruntster Wrote:  Outlaws vs Llamas and Symphony vs Style match videos are posted. Both are long so pack a lunch. Or two.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgl1Z3R2q9iJ5u1c0-J0MoQ

Watched the recording or at least some of it - thanks for recording the game. Unsure where the hostility comes from about douche bags and cheating, pretty unbiased commentary there.. At least I can watch most of it on mute and see 80 percent of the action. The footage cuts away at random to blank space on more than a few occasions.. not sure what to say about that except I think we all can’t wait for real replay and real recordings.

Watch the aim of two bombs and bullets fired at the end of this match. Then watch it again. And again. Outlaws’ team is moving left, the first bomb is fired behind them knowing full well (on discord) someone will repel because he’s low (or by watching him in general because it’s obvious if you know the item count that he will repel or the fact that there are FUCKING FOUR people closing in on him and are extremely close.....). Then the second bomb is fired. Totally unintentional... ship positioning, accident. Pure luck. Yeah ok. How’s 35 plus minutes in a weasel burnt for unintentional ship positioning and firing? Clearly you’re not seeing the game or you’re willfully dense - I don’t know what’s worse.

You two are like the judges in pitch perfect, except not funny.

Gruntster I’m unsure why you’re bashing any team... That was an extremely technical close game that could have gone either way. Seriously. It was a great game. It’s too bad the slanted commentary at times takes away from it. No idea what your deal is but if you’re attempting to show matches and what’s really happening you’re falling way short.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rUu9nzOWh9w

Messages In This Thread
RE: Season 42 Round 10 match videos` - Three - 03-27-2018, 05:06 AM